Am I too paranoid?...Pt. 2

We just came back from being out. He started out at a place where I KNOW she would like. I asked him "Was SHE there?" twice and he told me, "I don't know, I wasn't looking." I call her, his "best friend" now. And he now knows who I am talking about. He ended up coming KNOWING where'd I would be. At the dance club dancing as much as would WANT. And being a party pooper, as usual. I dance, yes. But I am only having fun. There was a guy once who had try to kiss me, but all I did was push him away. And my husband was there to protect me from him. I am WAAY grateful for that. Trust me. But still, I always try and get him to come and hang out with me and he refuses so he can go and do karaoke....by the way, SHE hosts karaoke at a certain bar AND goes to the bars that HE ALWAYS wants to go to on the certain nights that SHE hosts!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• That was a petty response anonymous.....Look, you have to tell him that his behavior is a deal breaker for you, and stop beating around the bush. Be as honest and up front with your feelings as possible; his response will tell you all that you need to know about this situation. Good luck.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You are going to push him right into her arms. Let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2008