I am so angry!!!

My husband and I just recently got married. We are going back home to visit family and friends for the first time since we got married. Well, my sister informed me that two guys (my husband wasn't ever THAT great of friends with them....we used to party with them) want to take my husband to a strip club. I am furious!! For one, my sister told them that hey it's not happening she is totally against that. And they said "Who cares what she thinks" UGHH! Plus, my husband doesn't drink anymore. He may have one or 2 beers but that's it because he is trying to watch is figure and is super particular about what he puts into his body. And he knows drinking screws things up. We have talked about this before and I have told him how I felt about strip clubs and I wouldn't disrespect my husband in that way either.

What am I supposed to do?? I don't want to look like a controlling wife...but this is something I feel strong about! I can't stand it. PLUS every time those people go to a strip club there is ALWAYS something drastic that happens (girls getting naked and making out and going down on each other in front of everyone (out in the parking lot) shit like that)

I hate this group of people anyway. They are partiers and get crazy and everything. We are out of the partying stage. They are still immature and single.

What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Who are you angry at? Did he agree to go? I would not care if I looked controlling...but my husband would never go to a strip club so I guess I don't have to worry about it. If you aren't comfortable with it he should not go.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 11:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Ask your husband if he wants to go. If he says it's ask him why.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would do nothing. Your hubby knows where you stand. If he's a true man, he will respect you.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hell no! That's a no-no. Well what did he say about it??? Does he want to go? Yeah its not really something he should be doing anymore...he's not single. It would be disrespecting you....why does he need to go and see some naked girls strip on a pole when he has you now??? Well you should talk to him about it and tell him you don't like that idea. You guys are supposed to go visit family and not something else.
    Babygirl760468

Answer by Babygirl760468 at 11:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I just told him what happened and he said "Ugh, I do not need that (meaning strip club). For your brother we just went to a bar. That's all I need if anything"

Thank you Lord!! I just want to make it clear to those guys that he isn't going bc they are going to make him go otherwise...like throw him in their truck type thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Would it be bad if I confronted the guy?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:38 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't think you need to make it clear to anyone...he should. If he really doesn't want to go then he won't go.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 11:39 PM on May. 19, 2011

• He's a grown man who is past his party stage. He can tell them no or he can be the designated driver for them. Trust him to do what is right.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't want him going at all. He's not single anymore...it would be disrespectful to me. I wouldn't do anything like that to him. I trust him to say no. But im not so sure i trust him to follow thru because he gives in to a lot of stuff when people pressure him..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 PM on May. 19, 2011

• your husband can't stop people from kidnapping him? I"m lost.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:47 PM on May. 19, 2011