Has anyone else noticed?

Has anyone else noticed that the more TV channels we get the fewer things there are to watch? I mean I can remember when I was a kid and we had like 12 channels but there was usually something good to watch. But not anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Once upon a time I remember being able to find a decent show to watch every time I turned on the tv. Now, I can turn on the tv with HUNDREDS of channels - even movie channels, and just flip through over and over, never finding something worth tuning in to.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:21 AM on May. 20, 2011

• yeah. it kinda sucks. I love to watch t.v. but other then news, documentaries and the like I cant find much that interests me.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes and that's why I rarely watch tv anymore.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• lol its why i rarely watch tv.. you'll notice that half the channels are repeated at least once if not 3-4 times so it LOOKS like you have more channels.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:10 AM on May. 20, 2011

• That's why I love my DVR and reruns. I don't pay much attention to the TV during the day but I get all the channels and record a lot of shows and movies that I watch later on.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:20 AM on May. 20, 2011