Arnold (Last name I can't spell) the politician and actor's love child. Was it for you Shocking news OR Expected news?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• Not shocking. He's a muscle headed actor/ politician. That combination strikes me as the perfect make up for a huge ego and an opinion that he is entitled to do as he please regardless of who he hurts. Can you believe when he was elected there was discussion of modifying the constitution to allow him to run for president??? I feel for the children. Infidelity is hard enough when it's a private matter. When it's plastered across every magazine in the country it's got to be a nightmare.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:43 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I wasn't shocked at all. Politicians, affairs, and children from said affairs aren't even news anymore. I can't believe anyone is shocked by this.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:52 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I am sorry for his family...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:21 AM on May. 20, 2011

• To me, very shocking!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:41 PM on May. 19, 2011

• No, I wasn't shocked. What shocks me is when a Politician ACTUALLY lives a life of honesty and integrity!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:42 PM on May. 19, 2011

• politicians are good at hiding secrets (affairs), not even a bit shocked.
    brenda140

Answer by brenda140 at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• No, I think I was just disappointed and sad for Maria and his kids. What a rat.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:27 AM on May. 20, 2011

• The media really needs to leave the other family alone, especially the kid. I also do not feel sorry for the his other kids. They are gettinjg enough sympathy from the media."ahhh u poor kids, u dad stepping out of your mom" ect. I also do not believe hius wife didn't know about the affair. I am sorry, but most women, if they know their man well enough like a wife should, she knew.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Neither. I wouldn't have filed this story under the heading of 'news' at all.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:16 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Certainly not something I thought about. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:38 AM on May. 20, 2011