Stupid question..... adult content

I know I know you can get pregnant at anytime if you don't use protections, but I have heard that pulling out isn't 100%, but it is effective.. I feel stupid for even asking since I already have a son.. But me and my SO aren't trying, but we aren't preventing either, we are okay with more kids. Haha I kinda actually want a couple more! :)

So anyways, I'm assuming my ovulation time ran between May 4 - May 11... He pulled out May 9 and May10, but barely on the 9th.. I know I could be, but really what are the chances?

Do you know anyone who got pregnant on pullout or did you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• my doc told me that doesn't work. idk. my husband said in the past he thought it worked because he only has our 1 child.
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 12:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

• In a way, I'm kind of praying pull out don't work.. I mean either way I am fine, well We are fine lol. I just love children and we can afford them.. We didn't expect it so soon after our first. But when he pulled out it still went on me just not in me (sorry tmi)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:02 AM on May. 20, 2011

• me :) and im glad it didn't work
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 12:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I knew someone who got pregnant on pull out method.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:09 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Lol awe I LOVED that answer "alliep2011"!! Made me laugh too! I'm really hoping.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 AM on May. 20, 2011

• It is obviously better if it goes in you and you can increase the chances if you can flex your vaginal muscles as he is geting ready to ejaculate so as to ensure some of it is inside you. If he doesn't mind more kids though, just tell him when you are ovulating to let it go and cum inside you for a change . Personally . i wouldn't like it at all if my husband didn't cum inside me . A waste of good sperm !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:53 AM on May. 20, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 6:14 AM on May. 20, 2011