Heartburn

Did anyone else's doctor say zantac 75 is safe to take while pregnant?

AyamiLove

Asked by AyamiLove at 12:07 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ummm.. idk, but I usually just drank milk.. Why, because I know that's safe, it was a great nutrient for the baby and myself (although.. I apparently didn't have enough because within 9 month my teeth got cavities.. aka not enough calcium). Papaya enzymes are an herbal supplement that work great and don't have all the chemicals!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:10 AM on May. 20, 2011

• They put me on pepcid.. it is safer for the baby.. I have GERD.. ( a heart burn related illness) and have done before pregnancy.. so being pregnant made it much worse.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 4:09 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Zantac 150 2 times a day is safe.. so 75 should be as well..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 4:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• i was on zantac and it was fine. it wasnt working for me though so now my doc has me taking something else. so it should be totally fine. dont stress. but milk does help, and (supposedly from some sites i have seen) so do red apples... the really sweet ones...
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 11:57 PM on May. 20, 2011