Pregnancy number 2

this question is for ladies with more than one child or pregnant with baby number 2..

how soon did u know u where pregnant!! how could u tell!!!...was it easier tell u were pregnant again if so how!!!

what do u wont the 2nd time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We were trying, so I found out when I was 4 weeks along or so when I tested.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I've had scares before and it doesn't compare to actually being pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant for awhile. It was on my mind, but I wasn't over thinking it or anything. Then i realized I totally missed my period. Which didn't happen the first time. I had implantation bleeding the first time. And all the symptoms in the book. This time, before I took the test, I had sore boobs!! And I was more tired. but not extremely exhausted constantly like my first. I was also craving weird things and noticed I had a bigger appetite.

I want a boy!! :) I find out in 5 weeks what it is!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2011