Just venting

This girl who never really knew me got mad at me for answering her question. She got mad with my response and attempted to go off on me...only problem is she doesn't know me and just repeat whatever my cousins vew of me is which doesn't really count as going off on me cause she never had any real interaction with me. I snapped back and she backed down but I find it dumb that someone that doesn't know me try to act like they have me figured out by what one person who is mad I don't love her anymore. The girl bragged she has a degree but I ad to say just cause you got that doesn't mean you have any common sense. Why ask a person you don't like a question and get mad at the persons honest response? Education is important but having "horse sense" means so much more.
The girl is from 10 years ago and I am like you never knew me and you don't know me now so f*u and your closed minded thoughts.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just ignore it
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:52 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yeah I did
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:35 AM on May. 20, 2011

• huh?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:00 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Some girl frm high school dont like me...my cousin is angry with me cause I don't want to be around the family anymore so when the girl spoke to me she said what my cousin had told her but the girl hasn't seen me in 10 yrs. I was on fb commenting on a mutual persons page about something and the gal that doesnt like me asked me a question...I answered and she was mad and senstive about it and got upset. we went back and forth. I cusses her out and it was over. I am like why ask me a question and you already don't like me???
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:12 PM on May. 20, 2011