How can i get my 1 year old...

Ok my lovely daughter is 1 years old and Jove her to death but right now I'm trying to wean her from the breast and she just REFUSES to give it up I've been cutting one feeding out but she won't have it she will take sippy cups but she would rather have mommys milk now I love breast feedingand as much as i like it I would like to stop I've done it for a year now that's longer then most people my age she also has 5 teeth now. She just doesn't want to quit I tell her no she just screams and throws a fit and will keep crying til she throws up everytime. Can someone please give me advice I've tried just giving her milk from a sippy cup and about 95% of the time she will refuse it and if she does take it she will finish it then want to nurse. Even with her night/nap time feeding I try to give her a sippy cup and she will again scream bloody murder and it breaks my heart

Another thing I'm having trouble with now is she REFUSES to sleep in her bed again if I put her to bed when she's sleeping she will wake up and scream I've tried rocking her back to sleep then putting her back to bed I've tried nursing her then trying to put her back to bed and I've tried letting her cry it out she will make her throw up and will just scream non stop and it kills me to just have her scream and she does this cause she wants to sleep with mommy I my daughter is so attached to me if I just walk down the hallway with out her she will scream no lie I've even tried to let someone else put her to sleep with no help its always the something has anyone been through this or can someone please help

Yokoshima

Asked by Yokoshima at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• quit slowly, quit and listen to crying or continue...no idea of any other thing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:14 AM on May. 20, 2011

• be consistent!
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:51 AM on May. 20, 2011

• yeah i agree...just be very consistent and she will be fine. it will be dificult but she will get it. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 4:52 AM on May. 22, 2011