Hello!! I'm sitting right here!!! How do I deal with this.

When my husband and I take my daughter to Ballet.. She's 4.. We always go as a family, and have dinner after. My husband and I do almost everything together, he's in the military so we move around alot.  Anyway, most of the moms bring their daughters to class. There is one other lady who's husband always comes too. Anyway there's this single mom who brings her daughter, and she is always looking at my husband. She thinks she's being sneaky, but she's not. My husband doesn't pay her any mind, but she is putting out strong signals that she's interested if he is. Part of me laughs, and part of me wants to punch her in the face for disrespecting me. Tonight I think she knows I'm on to her. I made sure she knew she was really nervous when I look at her and wouldn't make eye contact.

How do I deal with this?? Ugh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• HAH! Ask her if she wants to "join", or have him do it lol. Bet that would make her stop!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• You could always be honest with her and up front and let her KNOW you don't appreciate it. i would like it either, but I would probably kiss him when she was looking as a slap in the face or something. Idk, it depends on the kind of person you are I suppose.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:33 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I wouldnt even worry about it, things like this happen all the time.....he is with you and if your secure in that, let her look....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I think you should let her know how you feel about your husband, give him a kiss that would knock her on her a**. Maybe that would get her attention.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• The best thing to do is just ignore it as it isn't as if your husband is interested . I have seen women eye my husband up and down, I just eye them up and down in return .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:37 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Tell her "I know I'm good looking, but damn! You don't have to stare at me all the time!"
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:41 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I would keep letting her know that you are on to her. People like that think they are so clever...but they are soooo obvious. Some women only get off on trying to grab attention away from other women's men. These are the worst types of females and they give us a bad name. I wouldn't put up with it for a minute. It's a good thing you are on to her, you'll be one step ahead and she won't even know what hit her if she pushes it too far.
    LuckyStarr28

Answer by LuckyStarr28 at 12:48 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I would kiss him right infront of her lol I did the same thing and the. Bitch just eyed me an rolled her eyes I smiled lol I'm just that type of person lol
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 1:01 AM on May. 20, 2011

• My bf pretends to not see me when we're in public and he's with his wife. He's military too. She's trying to tell you something. He's probably cheating with her so watch him, not her. If he has one gf he probably has more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 20, 2011

• ANON-oh please,just because a girl is checking him out, does not mean her is screwing her!

I would do what the others said and flirt like crazy with him infront of her.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:23 AM on May. 20, 2011