Help! Ahhh

We are ttc and I've had all the pregnancy signs from tender darker breasts and sleeping 10 to 14 hours a day and mild dull cramping. My period wasd due the 18th but I started bleeding today and it is brown and sometimes pink also with mucous and kinda stratchy (tmi). I put a tampon in and after 4 hours and it didn't even half way fill one. I'm wondering what kind of blood this and if moms have experienced this and was pregnant? Hoping I'm pregnant

abrooks2009

Asked by abrooks2009 at 12:42 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would buy a test. If your already bleeding it could mean you're not pregnant. If your bleeding like that use a pad(i know it sucks) Tampons are bad if prego:) Good luck
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:45 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Thanks. Usually my period comes on pretty strong and this has just been lingering for hours so I'm gonna wait a few days and see if it goes away
    abrooks2009

Comment by abrooks2009 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Sounds as if you could be . My first symptoms were tender, tingling breasts .

Good luck !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:55 AM on May. 20, 2011

• it could be implantation bleeding i would take a test if i were you
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:59 AM on May. 20, 2011