Sex after baby?

My hubby and I are very sexual people always have been, 5 days after having our son I was ready for some sweet lovins (no I didnt that would have been bad)...

But how long was it after you had your baby did you wish you could make love with your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i only waited a week and a half but my husband was deployed and came back a week after DD was born and only got to be home for 2weeks so yea i wasnt goin to wait a year before being with him again
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• About 3 weeks after I was ready LOL. I probably could have sooner but I was so tired with no sleep I could barely stay awake. By 3-4 weeks I was on a schedule and ready.

Answer by gemgem at 8:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I didnt feel ready for a really long time.. at least 4months, because i had my period for 5months straight. and i also suffered from PPD... so i didnt feel like gettin some lovins at all... :-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• 3 weeks :)
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 8:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I had a normal vaginal delivery, I had a small tear, but we still had sex 3 weeks after, yeah ouch. It was worth it though :)
    TinaNichole

Answer by TinaNichole at 8:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No longer than 4 weeks with any of them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I made him wait 6 weeks with the first and 8 with the second. Then I did it cause he was needy... I could have gone months!

Before we had kids I wanted if every day 5 or 6 times...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We waited 6 weeks.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• With my first (vaginal) we waited a really long time. It was 3 months after the baby came and it was so miserable it was a VERY long time before I agreed again! Now with my C I was ready before the 6 weeks was up! The incision was a little uncomfortable but we've been happy since! :O)

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i wanted to about 3 weeks cause we didnt do it for like 3 mo before hand but i was on my period for 3 mo thats when we did it
    flgatorchick15

Answer by flgatorchick15 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2008