Do you have any....

great ideas for ANY aspect of an outdoor wedding for early September? My SO and I have been together for nearly 17 years and together, we have 4 children, (two 15 year olds and a 1 & 2 year old). We are also in the final stages of adopting my 16 year old cousin. We are interested in doing something that includes our children, and really, the only thing I've really seen that caught my eye was "seeded invitations" that people can plant after they are done with them. Any other ideas or nice things you've seen/done/heard?

jdrae13

Asked by jdrae13 at 12:58 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aaww. congrats :) I like handfasting rituals. They can encompass the family aspect of your marraige.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 1:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I will have to look into that! (@ fallenruby) Thank you!
    jdrae13

Comment by jdrae13 (original poster) at 1:44 AM on May. 20, 2011

• If you're looking to involve your children, have them be part of the bridal party.... ushers, groomsmen, bridesmaids. They could also give readings.
    There are also "sand ceremonies" but I've only seen that done with up to 2 children.... but I'd think that you could incorporate all of them if you'd wish.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:10 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Well you picked a perfect time of year...depending on where you live. But here in the midwest, mother nature puts on the decorations for free! As for your children, I would google this idea and see what is out there. I am sure there are many ideas for including them. Congrats.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:50 PM on May. 20, 2011