The "name" that got away ... :)

* WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BABY NAME THAT YOU LOVE, THAT YOU DIDN'T/COULDN'T USE...
-OR-
YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BABY NAME THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED YET BUT HOPEFULLY WILL FOR FUTURE CHILDREN ?

* IT COULD BE 1 OR MORE & IT CAN BE BOY, GIRL OR BOTH !

I'M LOVING THE NAME - OLIVER JAMISON - for boy.
&
I'M LOVING - ROWYNN EISLEY - for girl.

btw, i know those names are a bit "odd" but i'm obsesses with the wierd names, LOL :)

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 1:19 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have one boy name and one girl name that I wanted very badly, but DH vetoed:

Girl: Marcail Annette
    Boy: Brantley Isaiah
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:22 AM on May. 20, 2011

• carly rayne wilbur for a girl having a boy though lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:26 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Carter Michael
    Gage Harper
    But we had a girl!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:45 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I use to want to name my girl Arianna Theresa-Marie.. but when I got pregnant with a girl, her father "couldn't spell" Arianna, so he didn't like it.. so we went with Theresa Hayle-Marie (he choose Hayle).

With my second i STILL regret her name.. I let him pick out Geneva for the middle part so it's Marissa Geneva-Rae and honestly i HATE the Geneva part. The only reason I said oka was because it WAS his grandmothers name and I used family names for the rest of her name and all of my first dd's name. But he calls her Gee-Gee and I HATE that. I still might legally change it to Marissa Charolette-Rae instead.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 AM on May. 20, 2011

• for boy names I always liked the name Gavin (it's basically the origin of my last name before it became french).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:51 AM on May. 20, 2011

• xxhazeldovexx-

is hayle pronounced liked hailey or like hail ?
    &
    i like the geneva but i'm with you on charlotte - check into that, it might be expensive unless your 2nd daughter was just born :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 3:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Madison and Daisha was the girls name, my two daughters have different names cause they were used by family members
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I wanted Rachel Susanne for a girl, but I had a boy.
    I really loved the name Benjamin Robert, but hubby didn't like it. Was afraid people would call him Benny.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:41 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have one girl name that I love, but I won't say it because I'm still hoping to have a girl someday--don't want to jinx anything, lol. For boys, I loved the names Grayson and Milo, but they are a no go with DH. I also love the name Jasper for a boy, but I won't use that name now because of Twilight. If I were to use it, people would ask if I named him after the guy in the movie, but I hate the Twilight stuff. Maybe if I have another boy and the Twilight stuff dies down, I'll use it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:27 PM on May. 20, 2011