What do you do in the wee hours of the morning??

I was up at 4:45 this morning, after Feeding my son, pulling my husbands uniform out for him, waking my hubby and getting him out the door. I turn on the TV and whats on.....Bats mating......Jesus is our lord and savior speeches and Turbo Jam.

What do you do in the AM to keep yourself occupied?

ArmyWife112908

Asked by ArmyWife112908 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Entertainment

• get up eat peanut butter chase it down with some milk and go back to bed till 9 ish
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I usually get up before everyone else too. I get up and turn on the woodstove in the livingroom before the kids get up so they are warm. Then I do all my cleaning except for vacuuming before they get up and mess it up LOL. I cactch up on my Tivo and usually check my email etc. By then the youngest is up so we watch some cartoons and have breakfast. If I have time I try and get a shower in. I have also been known to run to the grocery store before the wake up.

Answer by gemgem at 8:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Play with myself and go back to sleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I read. Or play on the computer. :) I like to visit CafeMom or play sudoku.

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ha! I work from 3am to 11 am so in the wee hours I am working.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 10:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• read, come on here or play neopets.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My boys get up at the butt crack of dawn so for me it is sippy cups, eggO's and NOGGIN
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• try to sleep,but Mikah is usually awake anywhere from 5:00 to 6:30 so i feed her and she plays while i check things on the computer or clean. oh and down a pot of coffee! then i get my 8yr. old ready for school! FUN STUFF!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008