Fake Nails?

I like to garden, and this year I want to do a little more than last year. I am making more money now from home and would like to get fake nails. However, I have had horrible experiences in the past (they like to pop off.. OUCH!), and the place I went to was down right RUDE with me when I went in a week early to get it put back on! Do you think I should get them, or just deal with my crappy, chipped, and easily breakable nails? I don't know if it's just me and i'm rough on them, or if my activities around the house (gardening and cleaning) cause them to pop off, or if they were just put on poorly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i clean my house and do all kinds of things when i can afford to get them done you might just be going to someone that isn't very good
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:29 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I'd find a new place to get my nails done! Also when I get mine done and work in the garden I wear gloves and it tends to help out a lot!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:58 AM on May. 20, 2011

• did you get acrylic or jsut tips with acrylic on top?
    if you do gardening you won't want them to be too long- and tips will most likelly not hold up well-
    if you had jsut acyrlic and they were "popping off" you need to go get them somewhere else I'd say.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:10 AM on May. 20, 2011