Has anyone on here ordered a JOJO Designs crib set?

What did you think of the quality? What set did you pick?

DH and I are ttc# and I really like the JoJo designs sets but I want to know what everyone thinks first!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:28 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ME !
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 1:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• LOL, sry didn't read the rest... i LOVED it, i was really nice... the bumpers are nice & plumped with cushion so they don't roll & hit their head & i got the white, black & pink zebra crib bedding.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 1:38 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have and i really liked the design and it's put together, but its slightly flimsy - the bumpers to stand up by themselves at all. I would buy it again
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:40 AM on May. 20, 2011

• i did mine was pale yellow with pink flowers and butterflys..I loved it! Help up very well when i washed it!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:28 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I just purchased JOJO "Olivia" Crib bedding for my baby. It is GORGEOUS! The quality is excellent. I had Kidsline brand for my Sons crib & the quality is the same. It's Pink & Green Patchwork-like with super soft pink "minky". I highly recommend it. Here it is above. The bedding set came with everything for the crib, diaper stacker, decorative pillow & two window valances. Have fun!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Dh and I are between these three if its a girl, the last one isn't JOJO but it also has great reviews! Tell me which one you like better please!

Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 10:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Oops...the first one isnt jojo
    Mikayla_lynn

Comment by Mikayla_lynn (original poster) at 10:50 AM on May. 20, 2011