have any of you thought you might be bisexual?

I would recommend you put it anonymous so you dont get bashed. But one night I got drunk and started making out with my best friend. My SO actually liked it and wanted us to go further. The thing is that I actually like it. Have you had any experiences like this? I love my SO and want to be with him forever but I didnt know I had a side of me like that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yup, highschool=experimentation, my Husband knows all about it, and sometimes asks for stories..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Nope NEVER

Answer by gemgem at 8:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I am bi actually. I realized it when I was about 13 and I had my first girlfriend when I was 14. My husband actually jokes that I am really a lesbian because I don't like giving blow jobs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yep been there, I dated a girl for about 9 months in high school. I find woman beautiful and attractive but after that I am definitley more attracted to men (specailly me hubby) than I am woman. My BF from elemtary dated a girl for 3 years in HS and is now happily married to her hubby, Alot of people at one point our another in there life find themselves attracted to the same sex, there is nothing wrong with it or exploring that avenue of pleasure sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I am the OP and I hate giving blowjobs!!! My SO thinks Im the only one that doesnt like giving them!! He doesnt know anything! But of course every once in awhile I still do it because it wouldnt be fair if I didnt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Well I am bi I like having sexual experience with females...you should try it you will enjoy it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Bi here. I am more attracted to my husband that any woman I have ever been with, but I am definitely attracted to women as well.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I am bi, but prefer my man. He loves it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i am bi too. i dont prefer any one sex tho. its on a case by case basis. you cant help it if there is a connection. i think the only reason i have dated men more often because it is more convienent. i always had a hard time finding girls when i was dating
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 9:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• More like bi-curious here. I really want to experiment with a woman. Soon. Real soon. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2008