Nail tip

I have tried google images, EVERYTHING. My nails are done like this right now too I just don't know what the tip is called. My nail guy called it a cresent because its kinda like a half moon tip...but Google images isn't showing it!! Any idea??

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 2:04 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• can you put a pic up?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• amberpatterson

Comment by amberpatterson (original poster) at 2:19 AM on May. 20, 2011

• um maybe he's getting his terms mixed up.. the "cresent" moon shaped image of your nail is near the eponychium (or base of your nail where it begins to come out) is the lunula.. which is seen more clearly when you remove the cuticle.
    if he's refering to the free edge of the nail (your tip) the only thing I can think of is the shaping he is doing to your nail. which would be basically a french like tip with a rounded edge. If you want PM me (email me) a picture of your nails, or maybe explain further. Or maybe he's refering to the bend of the tip if they are long and bending.. ?
    honestly though without a picture it's difficult to tell, so if you have a picture of your nails it would be easier.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

• http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-600pcs-Nail-Art-Crescent-Rhinestones-Glitters-+whc-p-8290.html
    here ya go :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• View Image   is that what you mean?   that curve (where on your pic is where the glitter part meets the nail bed part)is referred to as a smile-    these tips are deep smile tips

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:41 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Super Cute!!! Almost a French with color
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• its New York Style. thats what its called.
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2011