Musicpisces =)

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 2:21 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• We spent the evening packing and making another run to the new house. Then we were relaxing for the evening, and DH's mom called saying we needed to get over there NOW. Our son was over there, and my FIL has a seizure disorder and a bunch of other issues, so we raced over. On the way, MIL called again, and said that my FIL had wandered off (again), but that she'd found him. So we got over there, and I picked up our son, and DH is staying on the couch. This is part of the reason we're moving onto the property. We get these calls in the middle of the night every so often, and at least if we're close by, we can be right there and start searching. We've had to get the sheriff's department involved as well as local hospitals. It's all a long story, but it's scary to have it happen every time, and it really scared me that my son was there this time. I'm glad we were able to pick him up!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:09 AM on May. 20, 2011