Has anyone tried or using implanon?

i got it about 2 weeks ago and i have a history of being bipolar II and i havent been feeling depressed at all and i have been ok and since ive had it put in i have been having off and on crying spells, been depressed and just not felling like myself at all, than all off a sudden im super happy and its fustrating me. Is it the implanon and should i get it taken out? has anyone else had any problems similar or different with implanon?

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 3:49 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Health

• I currently have implanon and also have bipolar disorder. I havn't had any problems. I take my bipolar medication like i am suppose to and Do you take meds for your bipolar condition? You can always call and see if those could be caused from the implanon.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:16 PM on May. 20, 2011