Has anyone...

... done anything nice for you lately?

Example: Tonight, I woke up to a gardenia blossom on my keyboard. First bloom of the season and it smells divine. <3

dream-catcher

Asked by dream-catcher at 4:11 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hubby let me sleep in last saturday, that never happens!!
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 4:15 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes my dd godparents babysat on 15 mins notice so i could go out :)
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 4:30 AM on May. 20, 2011

• my son picked a flower for me and my husband made a collage of black and white pics of the kids
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:52 AM on May. 20, 2011

• my 16 yr old hacked into my facebook and wrote a status saying it was him and his brother and that they love me and that i am an awesome mom. Made me feel really good.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I've been using my mothers washing line as ours is broken, and it poured down with rain yesterday, so I drove to my mothers as quick as I could to bring the washing in, but it had already been done! My sister was passing when she saw the washing out, and thought she'd bring it in for me as it was 'looking a bit grey'. Simple, but I was so greatful!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• My sister let me go to bookclub without my daughter. Our bookclub has only 4 members and we all have kids, so kids always goes along. It was nice not to get up every 5 minutes to see who his fighting with whom.
    Flowerbug

Answer by Flowerbug at 7:55 AM on May. 20, 2011

• My 3 year old actually had a good morning, greeted me with a smile, and let me dress her without fussing.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:14 AM on May. 20, 2011