Everyone is talking about may 21st, but my question is where will YOU go when you die ? & why do you believe this ?

1st , only GOD knows the date & time that he will send his son for us (not even jesus) so the thought of a human man who is predicting may 21st 2011 is a little crazy (the same man also predicted 84 & 94) no man knows the day or time, it says in the bible.

my question is... if your worried about the world ending, are you worried where you will go when it does ? everyone seems to think when someone dies, that they go to heaven (& some do) but people don't "automatically" go. * you have to believe that the lord is your savior & that he died on the cross for our sins, you have to have a personal relationship with jesus christ, you have to believe that the lord is the way, the truth & the light & that you can achieve anything by the grace of god. the hardest part is to give your life to god & learn to trust that he is in control & he will never steer you wrong. * TRUST IN THE LORD & YOU WILL HAVE MANY BLESSING. pray to the lord & say *** " dear lord, i'm giving my life to you, i can't do this on my own, please forgive me for my sins, i realise that i'm a sinner & you died on the cross for me, so one day all my sins will be wiped away, please come into my heart & be my personal savior & lord, & walk with me in faith so one day i can spend my eternity in heaven with you & enjoy your many blessings while i'm here on this earth, amen !

if you pray this prayer, you will be taking the 1st & MOST IMPORTANT step in becoming born again, but you have to truely mean it, not just while your reading this.

being a christian is life altering, you'll feel the holy spirit tugging on your heart when its time for you & if your ready to begin changing your life for the better. like having the strong desire & hunger to learn the word of the lord & the overwhelming joy of speaking to others about him & thinking of church as exciting instead of being a boring hour of a man speaking about god, LOL. * i made this post because god is tugging at MY heart & telling me its time & your ready, & i'm at the point where i have that overwhelming desire & hunger to learn & then teach what i've learned... don't get me wrong, idk everything, but what i've just posted about is a little of what I DO know & how all these false prophets & prediction & all these natural disasters are gods way of saying he's coming back soon & it's time for people to know & understand the word of the lord & that you CAN do all things thru him & HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN ! :)

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 4:33 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i'm going to hell... i'm an evil bitch
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:51 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I am not worried where i will go when I die because when I die I die! There is nothing more than that. My energy may go somewhere but surely not to some magical place in the sky (which by the way the bible refers to as heaven).
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Since I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, then I guess onto my next Life's Journey...reincarnation
    or if my journey is complete, then I become energy, a part of the ALL around us...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:53 AM on May. 20, 2011

• No, I'm not worried about where I would go when I die. I believe we all return to God, that we all go to the same place. And even though I don't believe in "the" end, I know that I will one day come to MY end, and I'm confident in what awaits when that happens.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:18 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Everyone is talking about may 21st, but my question is where will YOU go when you die ? To the Other Side.  Back into the light. & why do you believe this ?  Because I have had a NDE and have seen it.

As to your preaching a prosleytizing in a Q & A forum--even this one--this is VERY inappropriate!!  Your religious incantations are not welcome here.  It didn't work when I was "saved" at the age of 10 and it won't work now.  And to shove your personal beliefs down the throats of others, who may not believe as you do, is a black mark against your religion.  That's how Jehovah's Witnesses became pariah--even within the religious community.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm not worried about the May 21st thing. I don't think the world is going to end that day at all. I know that sooner or later I will die and the Earth will end but I dont think anyone(from any religion) will know when that happends. As to the am I worried about where I'll go when it does end question I'm not worried about that either. If you are truly wanting my honest answer about my belifes and where I'll go to my afterlife...I believe that when I die I will first be reincarnated a certain number of times and after I experience life to its fullest and I have come to know and understand every aspect and emotion of physical human life then I will stay In the Summerland(what a christian like you would call Heaven.) I'm not worried about going to Tartarus(my view of the christian hell), and I'm not really all that worried about something my faith calls Ammit either.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• WITCHQUEEN- thank you for your opinion - i made this post because it is MY opinion & my belief's that the lord is the way, the truth & the light & the ONLY way to eternal life in heaven. I've simply posted this because as a child of god, it is your job to spread the word of god & speak the truth, i've posted what i've been taught, to teach others who might be unsure OR unclear of how to develope a realtionship with the lord, how to become become a born again believer (saved) & how to spend your eternal happiness in heaven with the lord. It is in no way, my place to shove my belief's down anyones throat, This post is here for anyone who wants to read it ! * you can believe whatever you feel, but one thing i can tell you is that THE LORD is the only way to heaven, there is no other god, he is the alpha & omega, the king & our heavenly father... he loves you & is there, waiting for you to accept him :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 6:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• witchqueen: She's not shoving her beliefs down your throat. I don't believe anyone put a spell on you that made you read her post.

OP: I'll be joining the Lord because I accepted Jesus' gift of salvation a long time ago. I know your heart's in the right place with your post, but hun, you're not going to change anyone's mind and those who are sincerely seeking the truth won't be seeking it on a discussion forum such as this one. Blessings.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 2:39 AM on May. 21, 2011

• POPZAROO-

thank you :) but, i believe that "anywhere you can" is the appropriate place to speak about the lord- our savior & this post wasn't intended to change minds, it was intended for me to speak the truth & do my part as a believer to spread the word for anyone who question the "predictions" of harold camping & if someone IS questioning or is unsure or is kinda on the fence about their beief's or even god then i did my part because if someone is questioning that & they stumble apon my post & get even A LITTLE knowledge from it, then thats a great thing ! like i said, i'm not really worried if anyone likes this post or what i have to say - i wasn't trying to push my belief's on anyone or change anyones mind - it's simply here incase anyone questions & if they DO question christianity OR god then any place they can get TRUTHFUL info, like THIS post, then it all makes sence ! * as a christian women, u should know that !
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 1:33 PM on May. 21, 2011