For anyone who's concerned OR question's what's predicted take place on may 21st, 2011... read this :)

click OR copy & paste this link & read the entire article...

http://www.christianity.com/Home/Christian%20Living%20Features/11650400/

* trust in the lord, to see you through ...

:)

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 5:21 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just read the whole thing, thanks for putting my mind at ease, I've been feeling so worried about this whole thing, silly I know! And people may judge because I got so worked up by it, but thanks so much for sharing this :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:37 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I didn't bother reading it because I have seen it before. I DON"T CARE! If the world end oh freaking well. I am not just going to up and believe because I fear death or what is to come.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:35 AM on May. 20, 2011

• So, OP, are you believing this false prophet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on May. 20, 2011

• maybe he is predicting his time will end..lol. he is what, 90?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Haha! I agree with shay1130
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:24 AM on May. 20, 2011

• ANONYMOUS-

No, i've simply seen many people i know & alot of the world goin insane over this "prediction" by harold camping - It is my place as a child of god, to spread his word, the truth. & it says so right in that article, that any man who predicts or believes in such prediction that "a human man" was blesses "by god" the knowledge of the date & time of the end of the world is simply defying the lord, as harold camping is. * it says right in the article that only god knows, not jesus nor the angels in heaven... & i know people who don't know the word of the lord are worried (which is expected b/c they don't the truth) & i want everyone to know that harold campings claim is FALSE & it completely defy's god even tho he claims he is a chrisitian ! * & TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WORRIED - THERE IS YOUR PROOF ! I'M SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUTH & YOU CAN REST EASY TONIGHT ! :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 6:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm hoping to make alot of new atheist friends on May 22nd. Maybe Harold Camping will be one, too and Family Radio can finally be rid of that dreary dull voice holding up their airwaves.
    coronado25

Answer by coronado25 at 7:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I know the truth. I'm not worried. I can rest easy tonight.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 2:33 AM on May. 21, 2011

• FOR ALL WHO KNOW THE TRUTH - that's great ! - but again, this is for people that have yet to ...
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 1:36 PM on May. 21, 2011

• banging head into walllets just let it go!!!!!

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:23 PM on May. 21, 2011