TMI discharge adult content

I am 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Today when I got out of the shower and dried off i went to put my underwear on and saw vaginal discharge dripping down my legs. I am not sure if this is something to be concerned about or not. Once I wiped up nothing else came out, but then again after I put on my underwear I havent checked for more discharge. I know excessive discharge is normal especially this late in the pregnancy but dribbling? Any advice?

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 6:16 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure about having it drippling, maybe you should ask a doctor or midwife just to but your mind at ease, I'm guessing it's nothing to worry about but still speak to someone qualified to stop any worry you may have.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:23 AM on May. 20, 2011

• mucous plug?

nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 6:29 AM on May. 20, 2011

• some people have a lot of discharge that it does that.. if thats more then normal or different color or smell i would call my dr. U didnt have ur underwear on so it had to go somewhere right? lol it decided to go down ur leg. anyways if it looks like more then whats normal for u call ur dr
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:36 AM on May. 20, 2011