Morning sickness. HA!! All Day sickness here.

Anyone else experiencing this wonderful part of pregnancy? I was just curious as to what you are using to to combat it. I have been eating peppermint candy canes. Seem to help....Better stock up for the rest of this journey.

anerd05

Asked by anerd05 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honestly? Marijuana. Not tons and tons. Just a few small hits (which there have NEVER been negative effects associated with marijuana and pregnancy). It combats nausea, and brought my appetite back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Try soem crackers, applesauce and ginger ale.. eat smaller meals throughout the day. They say that if you eat soem crackers before you even get out of bed it's supposed to help. so just put them by your bed....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Lemon drops, and saltine crackers worked for me.. I never had morning sickness I had all day sickness for three months with both of my kids. It was weird though at the three month mark almost to the day I stopped feeling sick and started feeling hungry 24/7. Blech I don't envy you. Hopefully it will get better for you.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• That's great advice.... drugs... THATS STUPID. If it's that bad, go see your doc and they can help with a pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I had it really bad and the dr prescribed reglan. It worked so well. It takes up to 5 days to get the full effects of it into your system but I was throwing up morning, noon and night and it was terrible. Before that I got some of the suckers from babiesrus for morning sickness and they worked some. You can also make ginger tea (just buy fresh ginger and slice it up very thin and dip it into water like a tea bag) I usually did this with tea bc I didnt like the ginger taste. Gingerale also works. 7 up, and crackers. Keep crackers by your bedside (saltine) and have one or two before getting up this will absorb some of the stomach acid. Good luck.

Answer by gemgem at 9:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2008