21 weeks and do not look pregnant

I'm 21 weeks with my 2nd child and I do not look pregnant. Is that normal? I'm a bit on the chubby side and only 4"11 but I was still expecting to look somewhat pregnant by now. I'm wearing maternity jeans for comfort but I just look like I've gained some weight! I'm discouraged.

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No its normal. My dd is 28 weeks with her second child and didnt really start showing until after 25 weeks. She also was chunky from her first child.

Answer by gemgem at 9:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Don't worry ... I was in my regular clothes up until I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter (also my second child). Everybody carries their weight/babies differently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• as long as the dr is happy, so should you.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2008