Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anyone help??

I am a bisexual 26 year old with two children, i am in a relationship but lately i have been wanting to explore other women??

Answer Question

Asked by Hotmum1912 at 7:19 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I'm not real sure what you want help with....if you want to explore with anyone other than who you are with...break up with the person you are with. My advice keep it away from your kids until you decide you have found someone who is going to stick around. No point in introducing your children to a whole bunch of people that they can get attached to until you are sure you are where you want to be and with that right one.

    Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:32 AM on May. 20, 2011

  • If you are alone, then by all means do it, if not break up the relationship you are in now to explore this side of you.

    Answer by older at 7:54 AM on May. 20, 2011

  • I agree with kitchenwitch78 100%. Your happiness and your children should come first. You need to be honest and open with your partner about your feelings and the relationship you have. You should also seek the help of a professional to put things in perspective for you. It's very hard to make life-changing decisions alone. You are a woman and a mother; these qualities alone make you worth every bit of happiness as a human being. I wish you luck!

    Answer by rosiemendo at 8:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

  • Help with...what??

    Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:57 AM on May. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.