Why are you awake at this hour?

DH woke me up at 4a for some spousal interaction and then as we were drifting off to sleep around 5a I asked him when he'd put DD1 to bed last night because I couldn't remember and she usually ends up waking up around 5a if we put her down at 10p and he apparently had so I took a shower, got dressed, did all the dishes, then cooked some bacon and ate a bacon, lettuce, miracle whip, cheese, whole wheat sandwich. It's a little before 7a now and I've had time to check all of my social networking accounts and emails. DD1 is still not awake, but DD2 is and she's in her Pack-N-Play talking to me about whatever it is 7mos babies talk about, lol. The reason I decided to wake up before knowing for sure if DD1 was awake is because she is a destructive child. Even if we're watching her she still tears stuff up and makes deliberate messes (yes, we've tried various methods of punishment for misbehavior and rewarding good behavior).

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 8:01 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It is 2:20 pm in the afternoon her is Cape Town
    Flowerbug

Answer by Flowerbug at 8:19 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Kids off to school and need to get the youngest a doc appt for possible ear infection. DH usually wakes up at 3:30 am. I wake up at 6 am and the chaos begins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on May. 20, 2011

• It's 8 am here and the babies are up and moving! lol
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 8:06 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Im at school. DD got up at 3am this morning..so it is actually pretty late in the morning for me. We are all out the door and going places by 6:15am. DD to daycare, hubby to work pretty far away, and me to school.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Gotta get DS to school!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have always been an early riser!

Answer by older at 8:24 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Its now 8:28am here.... I've been at work since 7, up since 6am
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:28 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I've been sick and my hours are all wonky now.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 8:11 AM on May. 20, 2011

• getting my dd's up and drove to school!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:48 AM on May. 20, 2011

• awake since 730 just didn't want to get out of bed--it is 845 here. I here my child waking and bouncing in her bed so I need to get her breakfast before she starts yelling "Mommy, I need my cheerio's and my milk"..LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:49 AM on May. 20, 2011