How long does it take to get your period after coming off of the pill?

I was on the pill for a lil over 2 years. I came off of it on Sep. 28th and got my period like I should on the 29th. But I haven't had it since! I took SOO many HPT and they have all been negative. I have very irregular periods when I am not on the pill so I am sure that has something to do with it. But never THIS long. The only thing I can think of is that around Nov. 12th I was spotting VERY lightly for about 5-6 days(only showed when wiped). Should I consider that my period? If not, what was that all about???

ilvmy2kidz

Asked by ilvmy2kidz at 10:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Health

• i'm going through the SAME EXACT THING. i even called my drs and said oh give a few weeks. well for me i should have started on the 24th of nov. i know it hasn't beenthat long but its enough to make ya worry bit lol =D and i've been having lower abdominal pains (cramps ended like week and half ago and those went on for about a month!!) for awhile now... idk whats going on but hopefully someone will know!! and i've had one negative test also... but i was only on my pill for 4 months. it made me sickkk and put me in a lot pain that wasn't worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2008