Husband/boyfriend that gropes you ALL.THE.TIME!?!? adult content

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years. He does/tries to grope me 24\7 .... it's SOOOO annoying. I tell him to stop and he just thinks it's funny. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• A pitching wedge to the junk ought to get the point across.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:02 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Same here love, and mine has been doing it for 39 years, but I have realized the more I tell him to stop the more he does it, almost a child like reaction, so I just go with the flow.

Answer by older at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Hmmm, Idk, Im in the same situation! Also, my DH thinks its funny to randomly pull his pants down and "flash" me....ugh very immature!
    LovelyLauren55

Answer by LovelyLauren55 at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2011

• i wish...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes please!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Every chance he gets! When he's not trying to he is looking or commenting. It's funny when he talks in code because the kid is in the room. haha
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:05 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I hate that!!! I would turn it around and start grabbing at his crotch (and give it a good firm squeeze to let him know you mean business) and tell him I hate it when you grope me all of the time. It is a BIG TURNOFF and makes me NOT want to have anything to do with you! So from here on out if no more groping!! If you do, you won't be getting any for a very long time!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:06 AM on May. 20, 2011

• My bf does the same thing. I like attention but give me some space!
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 9:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Grope him back
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:09 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have the same problem! Must be a guy thing. We should make it a girl thing to see if they like being groped in the nuts all the time.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:13 AM on May. 20, 2011