Do you have a tattoo?

If so, where is it and what is it? I have a crescent moon and stars on my back.

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 9:14 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 so far. I have a Gemini glyph on my back near my shoulder blade, and a full metal dragon on my left thigh. I will be adding a mermaid on my left ankle after my custody dispute. I dont want to have to cover it up in court.

Answer by gemgem at 9:16 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have one, it's a Libra sign on my right hip. My son is a Libra. I now wish I hadn't gotten it. I'm not really into astrology that much so I don't know why I even got it. I wish I had waited til he was a lot older so I could have gotten something more in line with his character to commemorate him.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I do not. At almost 65, I am finding that I have developed many a distinguishing mark without the pain or expense of having them placed there on purpose.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:20 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have the word ''Baby'' on my foot
    macksmom716

Answer by macksmom716 at 9:20 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes. I have a shooting star on my hip, two ladybugs on my foot, and plan to get something on the inside of my left wrist soon.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2011

• No, not yet I am a bit chicken (I am squeemish about needles and that it would hurt to get one). I have thought about getting one and if I ever get up my courage to do it I want to get an Autism Awareness ribbon or puzzle piece tat. (my oldest son is on the Autism spectrum). I am not sure where I would put it, I would like it in a spot where it can be seen, but also be able to cover it up if I need to.

jigsaw ribbon

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:22 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have 9. 5 butterflies on my left foot and ankle. Celtic triple spiral on the top of my right foot. Tribal dolphin(which is being reworked in about 2 weeks) on my right ankle.. My son's names, birth flowers, and vines wrap around my left wrist. A motherhood knot in between my shoulder blades. The Virgo symbol on my left lower stomach. Tribal/flower design on my right. 3 fairly large tribal pieces that make up my "tramp stamp"(it goes along my lower back and then up both sides). And then "Expecto Patronum" on my right shoulder blade. Yes, I got something from Harry Potter tattooed on my body. LOL
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 9:26 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have my daughters name on my shoulder surrounded by butterflies and stars
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 9:54 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have 2, a flower with a butter fly over my hear, got it when I was 19 with my best friend, we've been friends since we were 5, going on 25 years of friendship! OMG! And I have a cross with a rose running through it that I got when I was 18 after my granny passed away. I want to get something signifing my 3 kiddos soon.
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 10:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Black widow spider on the front of my left shoulder.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:28 AM on May. 20, 2011