State Game

Ok so last night I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to name all the states to help me along. I got all the western states but once I got to the East coast I started having trouble. They are all so close together it's not my fault I forgot a few! So it bothered me so much, it was actually keeping me up. So I got up and wrote down all I could remember, and sad to say, I could only remember 40! So WITHOUT LOOKING how many can you name?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 9:15 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Got all 50, but it took me a bit lol.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 9:37 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I can do them all because I had to memorize them in alphabetical order when I was in 5th grade.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:38 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I can do all of them thanks to a song that I learned in elementary school. I think I could come up with them without the song but I will truly never know.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:26 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I can do all 50. I use to always miss Delaware and Connecticut but my husband and I have studied it so much that it's pretty much drilled in my brain at this point.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 9:42 AM on May. 20, 2011