Just had to Share

Had my hair lightened last night(for the first time) man what a difference!!!--It is really BLONDE now!!!! She also cut it short--above my shoulders and blended it. Came home last night after getting it done; walked in the door and man was husband shocked; after he got over the initial shock he actually complimented me on it and said he liked it!!

I know it is gonna take me some time getting used to it but I love the length and everything all I have to do is wash and go now!! I have had longer hair all my life so this is definitely different but all that matters and counts is that hubby likes it!!! I really needed a change.  First time in 10 months that I have been in a salon for something for myself also

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:16 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yeah, girl..we rarely see these kinds of posts in B&S..post a before/after! maybe no jealous-skanky troll will diss you on something else... *rolling my eyes*.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:00 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Congrats!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Oooh  I wanna see!   Post a pic please:)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:37 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Congrats! Glad you love your new look, hope you get used to it soon.
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 3:46 PM on May. 20, 2011

• That is GREAT!!! Good for you!!! One tip...be sure to update your make-up look too. You can go to marykay.com and get a free virtual make-over. upload pic etc and play with the make-up colors. Then find a consultant near you and try it for free!! If you can't find someone, message me and I will send you samples to play with!!
    @dullscissors...You made me laugh out loud!!! Sad but TRUE!!
    Please post pics for us!!!
    Enjoy!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• thanks mkdirector2011 I don't wear make-up and don't need to be told what to do either I am an adult and can think for myself; I don't need to go to marykay.com either for I already have a consultant that I deal with locally.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:50 AM on May. 24, 2011