What does your SO do that drives you nuts?

My DH is king of procrastination

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 9:20 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• His sarcastic mouth..........I just want to smack him when he gets going. His timing sucks and he can get just plain mean.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2011

• his driving. he makes me so nervous
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:24 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I really HATE it when he does this fake talking thing--- I will be talking to him and then he will move his mouth like he is talking-- that is sooooo rude!! I just want to smack the shit out of him when he does it, he knows I hate it, he knows I think it is rude but yet he does it anyway..... HE thinks it is funny and I think he does it just to piss me off!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:27 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Where do I start? lol
    This morning he drove me insane because he sets his alarm like 2 hours before he has to leave the house and then hits snooze like 10 times and of course it wakes me up. I am sick right now on top of it so it woke me up easier since I was not sleeping soundly anyway.
    He also drives me insane when he goes and gets dinner and takes like half of it without asking if anyone else wants left overs or if they have eaten. He says he was taught never to apologize for eating. I told him I was taught not to be a F-ing glutton.

Answer by gemgem at 9:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• he is a neat freak & flips out & is super uncomfy if the house is the least bit messy. He'll wake up in the morning all grumpy & immediately start cleaning, and he is usually upset because he doesn't want to clean in the morning but does anyway. He really hopes that when he wakes up in the morning, i will have the house spotless for him....UHH NO....let me drink my coffee first!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:32 AM on May. 20, 2011

• He is a stay at home dad so it really irritates me when I get off work and there is a pile of dishes in the sink and clothes everywhere. Seriously what the hell do you do all day. He tells me he's busy raising our child and doesn't have time to do the dishes.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 9:35 AM on May. 20, 2011

• ditto. Mine has 2 things his sarcasum, like "Dahis's "and his crazy driving like"thatboysmom's ".
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:41 AM on May. 20, 2011

• He has a deeply-held, completely irrational belief that there are certain foods/meals that can only be prepared by me. Any kind of baking that needs to be done, he'll act as if his DNA prevents him from doing it correctly, Mommy needs to do it. Macaroni and cheese from scratch and chicken enchiladas also seem to be under my purview.

But it all evens out, because anything to do with rice, he has to do it.  Even if it's some kind of box meal, if it has rice in it and I make it, it's going to come out wrong.  I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong there...

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:41 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Hahahaha..........I wouldn't even know where to start. I love him to death but I could compile a list that is a mile long.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:01 AM on May. 20, 2011

• My husband takes forever to get ready for the day. I can be out of bed and out the door in 15 minutes, if I have to. We carpool together to work and we're always running late. I've said that his funeral will be the only place he'll ever be on time because someone else will have gotten him groomed and have arranged for his transportation!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:03 AM on May. 20, 2011