Nursery&Names!

Im currently 6 months pregnant and were keeping the sex a suprise. My DH is wants to start putting the nursery together like painting and furtiture and all. But im not sure on the colors. Anyone else have any idea's on colors and crib sheets.
Also we need name help what do you think of
Kyleigha Jane for a girl
Alexander Blaine for a boy
THANKS(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like the names. People always say to do a color like yellow if you dont know the sex of the baby. You could also do a precious moments theme because that is for both. I had to know with mine!! I couldnt wait and wanted everything either pink or blue. Good luck
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i think it would be cute to do mostly all a darker color of brown(including furniture and such)...then after the baby is born, you can accesorize with either pink, light green or blue. it's what i want to do whenever we have another!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• To be honest i dont like the names, but its probably because my kids have creative names. I love creative names. My daughter that im pregnant with now, her name is Lyricz Sage Joseph and our sons name is Unique Jaylin Joseph........... And for colors, ya u can use brown, or yellow, green, or white....... I think those are all girl and boy colors.... My daughters room is brown and has pink in it.......... Our sons room is blue and white..........
    WHISPERTHEMOM

Answer by WHISPERTHEMOM at 6:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008