has anyone ever

been pregnant and not had any symptoms when you took a test?? (besides a missed period)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Me!
    I had no clue I was pregnant. Went to the doctor for an ear infection, he had to give me a pregnancy test before he prescribed me anything, haha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I just has a gut feeling, no symptoms and not even a missed period yet. I took two ept's and they were both positive. I even went to the hospital because I was in disbelief and their test came back negative. I went to the doctors 4 weeks later and I was only 6 weeks along, so I was only 2 weeks when I found out, so yes it is possible.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yes, I had no symptoms. Just a feeling that I was pg
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I didn't have a missed period yet either, it was the day before, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No symptoms here and I'm 7 1/2 weeks....2 pg tests confirmed I am definitely pg..one HPT and one at the doc
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I dunno if i really had symptoms, bc I didn't think I was even pregnant. I thought I just had PMS really bad, and I had sore boobs for awhile. But my period never came (even though I'm irregular, so i still didn't think I was prego), but I took a test for my hubby's sake, and lo and behold. I'm 35 wks now lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008