Are you happy Scotty and Lauren are in the final 2 on Americal Idol? I am.

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 9:27 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I haven't been watching Idol much this season-- due to work so I really don't know much about Scotty or Lauren or what style they sing. So it does not really matter to me which one wins, as I am sure they must be good to get so far in the competition. From what I have seen this year they had a lot of great talent! My hubs has really been into it this season and has kept me up-to-date on it though. Hubs favorite was Haley, and I got soooooo sick of hearing "Haley this, Haley that, Haley, Haley, Haley"! So in a way I am kind of glad she is gone!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes...and Haley was good but looked pretty p.o.ed when she heard she did not win. She looked pretty confident that she was going to win and rolled her eyes at one point earlier when they mentioned something about Lauren. That made me not like her as much.. I really feel though that Lauren has a stronger and better voice than Haley and is getting more confident each time. She could probably sing more of a variety of songs. Scotty was a cutie ...my husband is rooting for him.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:46 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I really dislike Scotty. Lauren can sing but she bugs me. I won't be watching the finale.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:50 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm totally glad both won.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I like both, and Lauren was one of my favorites from the VERY beginning, but I don't think, after watching this whole season, that they were the strongest singers. I think the two that deserved it the most were Hailey and the very thin dark haired girl that went home a few weeks ago.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:20 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh...and I completely agree with momforhealth...Haley looked PISSED that she was going home last night. It was pretty rude. You smile, congratulate the other person, thank people, sing your song...and then when you're backstage and the cameras are off and your mama is in the room with you, you can have a fit. Not on stage.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:22 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I was rooting for lauren and scotty! yay!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:54 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Nope, I tried to watch this season, but not excited about Scotty or Lauren, but they just don't sing music I am interested in listening too. :(
    I am hoping Xfactor will hold my attention better.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:17 AM on May. 20, 2011