Christian Moms

Do you think HE is coming soon? I don't mean all this nonsense that is going around of late. Do you think there are signs that HE is coming? The earthquakes, floods, war........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I think the signs are obviously there, but again we wont know when it will happen. Our time and his time are totally different. Our lifespans are like a flash to him, but much more to us if that makes any sense. In any case I am ready, and I have taught my children, and my husband is also ready. If he comes in my lifetime then thats fine, if not thats fine too.

Answer by gemgem at 9:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• YES. But according to the Bible, things are gonna get much worse, especially for belivers.
    dkvhensley

Answer by dkvhensley at 10:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yeah, totally, BUT our idea of soon and his idea of soon are two totally different things!!!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:47 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Those have been going on for a long time!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:46 AM on May. 20, 2011

• It's hard to say. All of the reports are showing that the signs are there, but like anon said, I think we hear about things more than we would have in the past. If the signs are going to be there for everyone, I think that means that even those areas without developed communications systems (TV, Internet, etc) would be seeing the signs first hand. Besides, we aren't supposed to know WHEN so I don't think it will happen at any time when the world is advertising it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:54 AM on May. 20, 2011

• No. Even as a Christian, I don't believe in a second coming. And I wouldn't believe it would be soon, if I did believe he were coming at all.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• idk how to answer that. but i'm learning to fly, but i ain't got wings. coming down, is the hardest thing. (gosh, i love tom petty.)

whether you take scripture as allegory or literal, there's support for either interpretation. the thing is to be ready. enjoy life, live life, and love life. whether its the judgement, or rapture, or whatever, your next second isn't guaranteed.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't know, therefor I'm not obsessing over it =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• google our planet's history regarding natural disasters and wars..
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Not all of the signs are there so no.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:09 AM on May. 20, 2011