Did weight watchers, Jenny C. or any other program really work for you?

I'm debating if I should join one of these programs.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 9:59 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I believe ever diet plan works. The outcome and weight loss is based off the persons will to follow the diet.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 12:35 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I am currently doing weight watchers online and it is working for me. But i also take phemtermine prescrible by my doctor. I really wated to do Jenny Craig but i didn't have the money to do it. If you can afford it i think it would be worth a shot. Everything is pre packages and portion sized what you can eat.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 10:01 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Weigh twatchers worked for me I lost over 80 pounds
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• weight watchers
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Doing WW online right now. I really like the new program. I did it in the past and lost over 40 lbs each time (before my first pregnancy and after my 1st to lose the baby weight.) I want to try the Curves program, they have the exercise and eating program all in one shot, but it's pretty expensive here.

Don't start it until you're really ready or it will be a waste of money. Made that mistake before my 3rd kiddo. I wasn't into it, it didn't work and of course I blamed the program. LOL It is working now, its slow going after the first couple of weeks but I like the flexibility. good luck!!
    Jackie1081

Answer by Jackie1081 at 10:14 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Weight Watchers worked for me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:16 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Weight Watchers worked for me.I lost 13 lbs in 13 weeks, which was the goal.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:34 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Weight Watchers worked for me after I had my first baby. I lost 45 pounds on their nursing moms program. I started when he was 8 months old.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:21 PM on May. 20, 2011