whats the best time of your cycle to ttc ?

right after your period?before? i have no clue with my first daughter it just happened so fast. we have been trying now for a couple months and nothing yet.

sunshinemama86

Asked by sunshinemama86 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 7 days afterit is over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• The same thing happened to me. lol. The 1st time was like..."huh? am pregnant? y? how?" lol. but I'm expecting again, just found out, and I think it happens after the period. So I think this is what you do. Have sex 2wks before ur period (everyday. Dnt leave a day unsexed. lol) up to ur period day then watch if it comes if it does then as soon as it's finished, same day or the morning after, u start back up again with your sex marathon. dat'll sure get u pregnant. If not then maybe it's something more serious or whatever. go to ur doc n tell him/her that ur trying to concieve. they'll help u.
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 12:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• There are many things you could try. You could track your Basal Body Temp every morning, check your Cervical Mucus, or just buy Ovulation Prediction Strips and start using them from Cycle Day 10 and on. Not every woman ovulates when they should, and your ovulation date occurs depending on the length of your cycle. if you'd like more information and tips, you can join our group "TTC!!" here on cafemom.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Approximately half way thru. if your cycle is 28 days then day 14 would be about the best day. I recommend three days before and three days after your half way point.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2008