How do you clean your ceramic tile floors?

Is there a good "mop" available, or do you get down and dirty with them on your hands and knees? lol
Thanks!

APSedi

Asked by APSedi at 11:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I use my steam cleaner...it gets into the grout lines and texture of the tiles really well and I don't have to use any kind of chemical cleaners on my floors b/c it also sterilizes the surface
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I used to have my entire place tiled and I used Windex mixed with water in the bucket. I forget the kind of mop I used, but yeah there were times I actually got down on the floor with a paper towel and did each tile sepatately. LOL.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Most mops/Swiffer-type products are worthless; maybe good for a quick fix but not much else. The best way to mop a floor is down on your hands and knees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agrre with the hand a knees theory. For a goof grout scrubbing get a grout brush and use soft scrub gel with some water scrub and rinse really good. There is also a floor scrubber out it's like a carpet cleaner for hard floor it's on my christmas list Lol
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008