Do any of you believe this May 21, 2011 stuff?

Do you really believe that the end of the world begins tomorrow? Not bashing if you do, just curious. If so, are you nervous? What are you feeling? If I believed it, I'd be a nervous wreck right now, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:15 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• Noway!! No one knows when the world is going to end!! and honestly its already started!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:17 AM on May. 20, 2011

• If you're religious, read your bible. Says no one will know. God will come like a thief in the night. If you're not religious, search how many times people have predicted the "end". They've been doing it forever.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:24 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Nope, and if it does happen tomorrow well then I and my family will be together celebrating my nieces 1st birthday.. I don't worry with things I can't change. If it happens tomorrow (which I don't believe ) I will go about my days as normal..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:25 AM on May. 20, 2011

• mathew 24:36
    But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• No I dont believe he is coming tomorrow, my Bible tells me otherwise.

Matthew 24:43-44 (NIV) "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Answer by gemgem at 10:39 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't think the world will end saturday. We don't know when it will happen.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 10:44 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Steak and eggs for breakfast, bright and early sunday morning! Whoop whoop!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• soo worried, not.. gemgem & fun300 said it very well.. if they say a date its probably wrong noone knows when the end will be
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2011

• haha no, i don't
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:50 AM on May. 20, 2011

• http://www.doonesbury.com/strip#mutable

This is a hoot----so funny---but also serious and knowledgeable and wise.

So, based on some old Dude in a cult who thinks he has a legitimate chucrch and feels "he knows" we are supposed to take him seriously? Nahhhhhhhh.
    Noooooo, I don't believe that loony bunch at all.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:00 PM on May. 20, 2011