Could I be getting close?

I left the birth center last night and was told i am 55% and 2 cm. But last night I peed more than I have ever, and feel his head went lower last night. I am also having some back pressure and a few contractions this morning (that never happens to me, they normally come at night or middle of the day) could my body be telling me its almost time? As in maybe a week

CC2boys

Asked by CC2boys at 10:25 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say maybe today.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:28 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Just keep a timer on those contractions, and don't ignore the back pain in case of back labor... I agree with Kimi, I would say within 24 hours.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:33 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh and good luck and congratulations! :-)
    luv.my.kids.365

• very close the night before i went in labor with my son i felt the same way.
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:34 AM on May. 20, 2011