What are some of the things you kids do that are bad but you can't help but smile?

When ds was 2.5 daddy was about to give the finger to a guy who cut me off, I reminded him that the kids were in the car and his response was "But the f*%$#?@ people!!!" he said this as I honked the horn. Guess he didn't really understand what I was getting at! lol
A few days later my horn happy mom was getting in my car so to be a smart alek I honked at her and ds pipes up in the back seat, "Fing people" I died laughing and had to explaine to my mom why he knew this. It was cute at first but when your kid's driving around in his toy car honking and dropping the f bomb it's gotta stop. He's now 7 and dh still get's in trouble for that one!
My youngest dd has attitude well beyond what she should at 3. She's had it since she could talk! and sometimes the things she says are like what!?!?!? Madelyn if you're going to do ....... then mommy will put you in time out." "fine then, go aheah" she get's her time out and I hide and laugh. In the store, "Mommy can I have that candy?" "No not today" "What you want me to starve????" That one I let her see me laugh and said "Yes Maelyn I'm not buying you candy because I want you to starve! " lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:51 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My three year old son will get mad and talk in this really angry voice and growl at me 'Maamaa....'. It cracks me up!
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 11:02 AM on May. 20, 2011

• i cant help but laugh when she gets me back....the other day i told her to stop being mean...i caught her doing it again and i yelled at her....she said mom u said stop being mean not stop being an ass.....i lost it
    macksmom716

Answer by macksmom716 at 1:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• my dd was asking me a ton of questinos one day and finally I said to her Abby I don't know, in hopes she would stop asking questions. Random weird questions too!!! She just sat there and smuggly looked at me and said "see mommy you don't know everything!" lol
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2011