CHRISTIANS adult content

‎"If you are Christian and you look at this Camping guy like he is "delusional or insane", yet you still believe that at one point all the Christians will disappear and be brought up to heaven. I have some news for you: You are on the same level of "delusion and insanity". You just dont have the balls to actually commit to a date."

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:55 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• can of worms

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• And one wonders where the stereotypes of the angry atheists arise.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:15 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Seriously? Not even close! The Bible says this will happen, but it also says no man knows when... Therefore, believing the Bible, Camping is wrong about the timing, not the event.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 10:57 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Christians who believe in the rapture (debatably) have the Bible to back them up. Also, they can't/won't pick a date because it clearly says that no one will know the date. This Camping guy is just pulling stuff out of his butt with no Bible to back him. So, there is a difference, but of course you won't see it that way because you don't see the Bible as a credible source for information. Of course - I don't know why I bothered. You weren't looking for any kind of actual answer, you were just looking to inflame.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:18 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm agnostic, but I just don't see the point in saying something just to piss people off. But hey, if you like drama then more power to you.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Your post show just how ignorant you are about this subject-
    As others have pointed out- no one knows when the world will end- so believing so does not put anyone in the same category as someone that claims to know the exact date-

How about the whole end of the Mayan Calendar tie to the end of the world- that is not even a Christian belief and people of all paths believe that-

Your post does put you in the category of "I just throw stuff out there with no basis or thought because I am bored and don't know any better"
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

For your information, we don't commit to a date, because there isn't a date to commit to. Nobody knows when the world will end, so might as well not stress about it and just go about our lives as best we can. If you had even taken a glance at what most Christians believe you would know that. Now please stop trying so hard to offend people. It just comes off as a bit silly.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:24 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Everyone has a right to their own opinions, even if I don't agree with them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:57 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Believe what you want-I'll believe what I want-I follow Christ,and no man knows God's time..only God know's God's time.
    Neither you or I have all the answers and will only know the truth in time.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• wow I can see you are just trying to make someone angry.. well it won't work.. let us believe what we want to I mean come on this isn't even a question its just a knife into the christians beliefs.. god bless you I pray you find Jesus.

maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:06 AM on May. 20, 2011