Do you think that Marijuana should be legalized?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:04 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope.

Answer by gemgem at 11:06 AM on May. 20, 2011

• absolutely not!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 11:06 AM on May. 20, 2011

• It's not TOTALLY legal in CA. The DEA is raiding dispensaries and still burning crops. The funny thing is if you have the card to obtain certain amounts of MJ, it's still illegal to cultivate. So go figure! lol Yes I do think it should be legalized. Last year they did a study. 70% of the US voted yes on regulated legalization.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:07 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes. I don't smoke it (don't like the feeling). I would much rather deal with someone that is high than someone who is drunk.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yep, it's a complete waste of time and money to go after people who are using a substance that will NEVER go away. The gov't could make money if they legalized it, while they spend money that they don't have going after people who use it. Clearly history repeats itself, prohibition has never worked yet we still try it.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 11:08 AM on May. 20, 2011

• jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:09 AM on May. 20, 2011

• NO, Honestly if you think it should you shouldn't even be a parent. My family members ( brothers, sisters and Dad) all addicted to it they couldn't stop even if they try. Not only that if they legalize this garbage what will stop them from legalizing other harder and more harmful drugs.

If you honestly think it should be your not to smart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes I think it should be. And no I don't smoke it.

daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm ok with it for medical conditions such as cancer but it should be strictly regulated like any other prescription drug. The dispensaries are a joke as far as regulation goes. It should only be prescribed for certain, documented medical purposes, not just because someone claims to have back ache or something. If it's ever legalized for recreational use, it won't be long before some group starts petitioning for other drugs to be legal because "the gov has no right to tell me what I can use & people do it anyway"....the same arguments used for MJ legalization. I've seen some right here on CM say they think all street drugs should be legal and that's just downright scary.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:09 PM on May. 20, 2011

• you know anon... i used to think exactly like you i hated pot because my whole family is addicted to it ( except for my mom she actually uses it for medicinal purposes) but if youve been around people who smoke and keep it under control!!!! big fat underline under "under control" and smoked it a few times your self u realize just how uptight people are being and how much more you appreciate things when you are "stoned" w/e you wanna call it i guess. I dont usually do it i tried it, to busy for it but if i had the money and time to waste i think id go get a cardmyself and that does not make you a bad parent as long as it isnt present around your children and your not so freakin high you dont know up from down. there's just limits to things. so chill anon smoke a bowl itll make you feel better hahaha.
    Fox510

Answer by Fox510 at 12:11 PM on May. 20, 2011