Man where do some drivers get their license from???

I swear there is going to be one heck of an accident out here in front of my house one of these days. People don't slow down for someone turning into a driveway; don't slow down for buses nothing. It is a dangerous road

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:10 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Travel

• Oh, I know!!!!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2011

• My parents used to say some get theirs from a Cracker Jack box. I probably aged myself because I haven't seen a box of those in years. But I understand completely. I have seen the dumbest driving moves ever since we moved to where we are now.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:13 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I've been wondering that for years, you know the funny thing is if they saw us they might think the same thing. I swear some people did get their license from a Cracker Jacks box and yes that probably dates me also.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:23 AM on May. 20, 2011

• The question is HOW did they get their license?! I swear, the WORST drivers are in GA, and here in NM. Thank God I know how to drive despite learning here and getting my license in GA, lol.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 11:20 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Good freaking question!!!! I've said numerous times that it should be mandatory for everyone to take a driving test every 5-10 years to renew it and every year for elders. No offense to the elderly, but clearly, some of these people need to back away from the drivers seat.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Warm Weather = The Idiots come out in droves and get behind the wheel.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:28 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I hear ya. Just got back from a Panama City car trip. Does Alabama have any road laws at all?...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2011

• living near a college town we either have college kids = crazy/not paying attention or the flipside is retires who shouldnt be driving and congest traffic......still havent figure out which is worse.....been hit by both......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:07 AM on May. 21, 2011