Do you get acupuncture or biopuncture to relieve muscle pain?

I've only ever gone to the chiropractor for any back related pains, mostly for muscle damage and issues with my sacroiliac. I haven't gone to the acupuncturist mainly because co-pays do add up. Have you heard of biopuncture and tried it? Did any of these work for you to relieve your muscle pain? I'm just wondering since the chiropractor said there isn't anything he could do for me to relieve my pains and to try an acupuncture session.

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 11:20 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Health

• I have tried acupuncture. I works as long as you go to someone who know what they are doing. I gave me relief for @ 6 months.

And, it was charged as a doctor visit. The one I went to was a general practitioner who understands about insurance and didn't code it as acupuncture
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 AM on May. 20, 2011