Cordless flat iron?

Anyone ever found one that works on batteries or something? We are renting right now and the outlets in both bathrooms don't work. If I run a cord to the nearest outlet it has to run across the hallway and my son always is running around (and I don't want him to get hurt) and then I can barely see in the mirror. So I was wondering if they made wireless ones and if anyone could recommend one. I tried briefly looking at Wal-mart and didn't see one, but I had my 2yr old and it was nap time so I looked really quick.

Carrie06

Asked by Carrie06 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• http://www.nextag.com/600566296p/zz2zB4z23/prices-html?nxtg=34250a1c0531-56B4834AB36E638F
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I hope that link helps they are $60
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Do you have this one or have you tried it?
    Carrie06

Answer by Carrie06 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I don't have it. Hopefully some of the reviews on it can help you.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008